You have seen it on 60 minutes and the evening news, the construction industry is looking for solutions. The housing shortage continues to grow and now with the increase in finance charges it’s getting worse. Currently the market shortage nationally is 3 to 5 million affordable homes for just the next year and a half. Interest is on the rise which means the income for affordable home availability is shrinking quickly. As a result, so is the customer base because of the rising costs of everyday life. Add to the rising cost of fuel, food and basic sundries, the new home buyer is left with very little in the way of options concerning housing.
This is the perfect moment to address this humanitarian demand. If you address this domestic crisis right now, you will be ahead of the curve. If you wait, it will be a catch-up game for quite a while.
This situation is not going to disappear overnight, or even in a year or two. This issue is growing daily and will take decades to catch up and overcome.
If that was not bad enough, the shortage of skilled labor to construct new homes and shortages in raw materials adds up to a serious crisis for builder response nationwide.
Gorilla Composites HSC (Honeycomb Structural Composite) panels are the perfect answer to all the above-mentioned issues.
- Cost efficient construction
- High speed precise efficient panel production
- Exceptional quality and strength
- Exceptional properties to combat water, wind, termites, and mold
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Applicable to manufactured, tiny, modular, and field-built homes
- Moderate and low skilled labor
- Exceptional quality, repetitive precision manufactured panels
- Production plant R.O.I. of less than 1 year on 1/3 capacity
If you see value in this information and would like to be a part of the solution to address the affordable housing crisis, visit www.gorillacomposites.com to see how Gorilla Composites can help you create a secure and profitable company.