Business Resources : COVID-19 Assistance
At Innovative Business Advisors, we understand the challenging environment business owners face around the COVID-19 pandemic.
Below is a list of helpful resources and Government programs available to you.
Because the landscape is changing daily, we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back regularly for updates.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance
- Families First Corona Virus Response Act
- Unemployment Information - Missouri
- Guidance for Employers to Plan & Respond to COVID-19
- Interim Guidance for Business and Employers (CDC)
- Business Continuity Plan (Ready.gov)
- COVID-19 Grant Resources
- Missouri Fact Sheet
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ADVISORS WEBINARS
As information is published from the SBA and other government agencies, the team at Innovative Business Advisors is hosting a series of free webinars to educate our clients and other business owners on the programs that are available. Watch our Facebook Page for announcements related to upcoming webinars. We will be publishing the recordings of all webinars below.
Click here to register for future webinars in this series.
Request Assistance with COVID-19 Business Relief Programs
IBA stands ready to assist you. We will schedule a 1-hour structured consultation in which we will help determine the right COMBINATION of available programs to maximize the benefit to your business.
Please complete the short form below and make your payment for the hour of consultation. One of our Team members will contact you to schedule your consulation. The cost is $250.